1) and 2) Grange jetty. Coffee date with my bestfriend sans-children (the first time in forever!)
3) Local organic produce from The Cook's Pantry at Grange
4) Always finding little treasures of dirt on the floor (not difficult at our house!)
5), 6) and 7) 'Blowing her nose' with a baby wipe (always trying to get a laugh, just like her Daddy)
8) She loves the low windows at Oma and Nonno's house
9) New drink bottle (didn't let it out of her sight all day...)
10), 11) and 12) Upside down fun with Nonno
My goal this year is to take more photos, to document these days that go so slow yet so fast, and to remember what I'm grateful for. So I thought I'd start a weekly post showing simple captures of our week. I hope you like these little peeks into our life.