So, above are a few random bits and pieces from the last two weeks of 2012.
1) Flowers, handpicked by Everly from the garden - the best kind
2) Prepping strawberry and rhubarb breakfast crumble for Christmas Day brunch
3) Straight from the oven, ready to be topped with oat and almond crumble
4) Handmade pure beeswax candles, packaged and ready for gifting
5), 6), 7) On Boxing Day Everly received her gift from her Nanna and Papa - a beautiful wooden play kitchen, handmade by Papa and Daddy. She turned to look at everyone as if to say "Is this really mine? To play with?"
8) Helping Daddy
9) Testing out the new 'barrow
10) She loves to play with her Nanna and Papa
11) Often a furrowed brow, our deep thinker
12) My beautiful, cheeky girl
Farewell 2012 - it's been challenging and amazing all rolled into one.
*I intended to post this last week but got distracted by heat waves and sunburn!